If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
- Cinderella or The Little Glass Slipper (Children Picture Book).
- Amour, Perversion ou Juste Nature? (French Edition).
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Sharing Our Stories of Survival: Native Women Surviving Violence (Tribal Legal Studies)?
- La cugina Bette (Italian Edition)?
- Bestselling Series!
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services. Economic literature: papers , articles , software , chapters , books.
They know how to dose theoretical information just in the right proportion to assure scientific seriousness and reliability, but not by diminishing the user-friendly features of the book. Handle: RePEc:jes:journl:yvp as.
Corrections All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. Louis Fed. Help us Corrections Found an error or omission?
- A Second Turn: Volume II: Episodes 4-6.
- Youre aving a laugh - Volume 1!
- The Shadow.
- Early Reading: Making Story Time Fun, Ways To Reach Struggling Readers And Reading Instruction for All Grade Levels of Reading?
- Ostrich Egg Omelets.
- The Worlds Business Cultures and How to Unlock Them by Barry Tomalin, Mike Nicks (Paperback, 2014).
RePEc uses bibliographic data supplied by the respective publishers. All listings for this product Buy it now Buy it now.
The World's Business Cultures and How to Unlock Them by Barry Tomalin
Any condition Any condition. See all About this product Product Information The Third Edition of Thorogood's World Business Cultures - and How to Unlock Them shows readers how to create connections and win deals in global business, rather than committing clumsy and costly faux pas. Additional Product Features Author s.
Barry Tomalin is Director of Cultural Training at International House in London, one of the largest language and cultural training organisations in the world and Visiting Lecturer in Cross-cultural Communication at the University of Westminster. He is the author of many books on cultures and has trained students and business executives in 65 countries. Mike Nicks is an experienced journalist who has written widely on business and differing cultures.
The World's Business Cultures and How to Unlock Them
Show more Show less. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review. Best-selling in Non Fiction See all.
Other Titles by Barry Tomalin & Micahel Nicks
Kiyosaki , Mass Market Paperback Save on Non Fiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. You may also like. Paperback Business, Economics and Industry Books.