For example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, entering restricted access areas, requesting enrolment or participation in an event, using security features while browsing and storing content.
The Last Patriarch
These allow users to access the website with some general characteristics that are either already predefined in their hard drive or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the website, the chosen content design, the geo-location of the device or the regional configuration from where access takes place. These make it possible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of visitors to the website.
Third party cookies that manage and improve the services offered can also be installed. For example, statistics services like Google Analytics.
Migraciones e identidades en L'últim patriarca de Najat El Hachmi : Iberoromania
- The Last Patriarch!
- Institut Ramon LLull.
- Navigation menu;
TRAC: Literary translations from catalan. Newsletter susbcription.
Through her literary work, Najat wants to be a spokeswoman for the cause of women. The women in my family are the source of my writing, and I will fight against stereotypes ".
- The Expositor’s Bible: The Epistle to the Galatians.
- When Vaudeville Came to Joplin?
- Topics Mentioning This Author.
- CCME - Spain: Moroccan writer Najat El Hachmi wins Sant Joan BBVA Catalan literary prize.";
AR FR. Facebook Twitter.
- Tralicat: Traductors literàris - Institut Ramon Llull – Catalan Language and culture abroad.
- Discours de la servitude volontaire (Français moderne et moyen Français comparés) (French Edition);
- Necessary Fictions: Building New Imagined Communities in Contemporary Catalonia!
- Boostez vos présentations avec le storytelling (Livres outils - Efficacité professionnelle) (French Edition).
Thursday, 04 July Published in News. Zoom on She is the autor of L'estirp de la solitud Josep Carner award for literary theory , L'atzar de la lluita , and she has edited Carrers de Frontera , a collective project on Catalan-German relations.
Najat El Hachmi
Sam Abrams Beckley, West Virginia, Has taught in several institutions, including Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. He is the author of Calculations He has edited several anthologies and has translated about twenty volumes of Catalan poetry into English and numerous poets from the English language to Catalan. He contributes regularly to the newspapers Avui and El Mundo Catalonia edition and to the cultural supplements of both newspapers.
Skip to: Skip to content Skip to navigation.