Name of resource. Problem URL.
- We the People - The Sleeping Church.
- Fashion and orientalism : dress, textiles and culture from the 17th to the 21st century;
- Account Options?
- A Certain Shade of Green.
- Pension Games: Bad Decisions and Backroom Deals in Illinois Public Pension System!
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Fashion and orientalism : dress, textiles and culture from the 17th to the 21st century. Responsibility Adam Geczy.
Fashion and Orientalism: Dress, Textiles and Culture from the 17th to the 21st Century
Imprint London ; New York : Bloomsbury, Physical description xiii, p. Online Available online. Berg Fashion Library Full view. Green Library. G Unknown. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p.
In this groundbreaking book, the author shows the extent of the influence that the Orient had, and continues to have, on fashion. Why not share!
Embed Size px. Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
Modify Your Search
Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here.
- Shop by category.
- A Rosicrucian Soul: The Life Journey of Paul Marshall Allen.
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central -.
- Digital Solidarity in Education: Promoting Equity, Diversity, and Academic Excellence through Innovative Instructional Programs;
- A Simple Guide to Insect Bites and Its Management (A Simple Guide to Medical Conditions).
- Master of the Opera, Act 6: Crescendo.
- Search Results.
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads.
See a Problem?
Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. Book Appearances 5. You just clipped your first slide!