That is, until she meets Benjamin Shaw. Quinn thinks hooking up with Ben over summer vacation will be nothing more than a quick fling.
- Here & Now Grounding Card Project.
- Dont Kill Dinner (The Rules Trilogy Book 1);
- Oxygen Transport to Tissue XXXI: 662 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology).
She can't even commit to a nail polish choice, much less some guy. Unfortunately for her, Ben is not just some guy.
Ben gets her - the real her, flaws and all - and that scares the hell out of her. When Ben does the unthinkable - tells Quinn he's in love with her - she does what comes naturally. She pushes him away. Ben can only watch from a distance as Quinn lashes out and punishes him for daring to care about her.
But how far can you push someone, even someone that loves you, before they are gone for good? But how far can you push someone, even someone that loves you, before they are gone for good?
When she isn't reading, writing or wiping someone's nose, you can usually find her baking something. Drop by and say hello! Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
Here & Now Grounding Card Project
Add to Wishlist. USD 9. Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Overview Eighteen-year-old Quinn MacPherson's biggest fear has always been turning out like her mentally unstable mother. Solving algebraic equations comes in as a close second.
Grounding Quinn (Risk the Fall, book 1) by Steph Campbell
Product Details About the Author. Average Review. Write a Review.
- I dont know how long my short term memory is...: Strategies for People With Brains?
- GRAMPA ALS INSPIRATIONAL TREASURES! (FROM MY HEART AND SOUL TO YOURS! Book 1).
- Grounding Quinn.
- Walking Worthy As a Husband (Walking Worthy Series for Men Book 2).
- Zac Power Special Files #8: The Desert Files.
- Grounding Quinn by Steph Campbell - PDF Drive?
- Generations on the Land: A Conservation Legacy.